Ways to lose belly button after giving birth It is the most effective sport. In addition, factors such as salt and sugar consumption and carbohydrate intake are also effective in sagging belly. Since the mother’s body, which has to store extra blood and fat for the nutrients and environment that the baby needs during pregnancy, will return to normal, the belly will recover in a short time.
Diet to Tighten Sagging Belly Due to Childbirth
Post-natalbelly tighteningThe features of the diet can be listed as follows:
- Remember that the sugar you take during and after your pregnancy is of no use to the baby or to you. Table sugar taken directly does not increase milk, does not facilitate birth, or does not have a healthy effect on the baby in any way. It will only cause you to gain weight unnecessarily. Therefore, cut out sugar completely and choose fresh and dried fruits.
- Leave the white bread just like sugar. Today’s white bread does not contain any form of protein. Eat healthy by replacing white bread, which is mainly made of synthetic flour, with whole grain breads.
- Leave packaged foods. Did you know that even ready-made soups contain sugar and thickeners cause developmental delay? Do not buy anything that is sold in the package.
- Avoid excessive salt. This causes edema to collect, causing your belly to swell.
- Cut red meat for a while. Red meat will cause fat in the waist and belly.
Exercise to Tighten Sagging Belly Postpartum
The belly that appears due to childbirth can be recovered in a short time by doing sports. For this sagging belly recovery movements after birthcan be done. Sagging belly exercises after giving birth These are mainly sit-up-like movements that work the core and abdominal area. The movements, which should be started at a light level with 30 minutes a day, should be increased over time in terms of both duration and difficulty.