Ingredients for Ketogenic Vegetable Juice Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 onions
- 2 leeks
- 1 fennel
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/2 bunch of parsley sprigs
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 6-7 black peppercorns
- 4 liters of water
How to Make Ketogenic Vegetable Juice?
- After cleaning all the vegetables, cut them into large pieces. In a large saucepan, first put the olive oil and heat the oil.
- Take all the ingredients except the parsley stalks and celery leaves into the pot and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, salt and pepper to it. After it starts to boil, cook on low heat for 40-50 minutes.
- Finally, add the parsley stem and celery leaves and leave to cool. After it cools, pass it through a strainer and make it ready for use. Enjoy your meal.
How Many Calories in 1 Cup of Vegetable Juice Recipe?
- A glass of ketogenic vegetable juice is about 30 calories. It can be drunk before or after meals. It should be consumed in moderation.