Ingredients for light basil pasta recipe
- 200 g peas
- 1 tablespoon of almonds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3-4 sprigs of basil
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan
- 1 lemon
- 150 g whole wheat pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 egg
- 100 g yoghurt
- 1 slice of ham
How to Make Light Pasta with Basil
Making Light Pasta with Basil Step by Step:
Basil, originating from Asia, is frequently used in meals and salads. It is mostly grown in the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts of our country. Known to facilitate digestion, this nutrient also prevents stomach cramps. It eliminates bloating and makes the metabolism work faster. Thanks to its antioxidant feature, basil, which helps to remove toxins from the body, can be used in meals once a week. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the recipe for light pasta with basil, which will suit diet lists.
- Boil the peas in salted pasta water for 2-3 minutes and remove from the water. Use the same water to boil the pasta.
- Pulse lightly roasted almonds, garlic, a pinch of salt, basil, lemon juice, and Parmesan in a food processor.
- Add the peas and pull them in the robot. Boil the pasta and slice the ham and fry it in a fireproof skillet.
- Whisk together the yogurt and egg. Drain the pasta, pour the pea sauce into the pot and mix.
- Turn off the stove and add the yogurt sauce on it, mix. Sprinkle the ham slices.
- If you want to prepare a hearty menu, you can serve light basil pasta with potato salad. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Light Pasta with Basil?
- In order for the peas to cook faster, soak them in water for an hour beforehand.
- Increase the amount of water while boiling the pasta. So it will cook better.
- First pour salt into the boiling water. When the water starts to boil, add the wheat pasta.
- To prevent the pasta from sticking together and clumps, add a little olive oil to the water.
- Make sure the basil is fresh. Separate the yellowed or rotten parts.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Basil Pasta?
A serving of light basil pasta is about 120 calories. You can consume this recipe in small portions.
You can find delicious pasta recipes blended with different sauces and spices on our website. If you wish, you can try the creamy mushroom pasta recipe, which you can not get enough of with its taste.