Thyme, which is rich in magnesium, iron and potassium, is one of the most preferred spices in the kitchen to add flavor to the dishes. You can lose weight with thyme juice, which is consumed fondly with its sharp and pleasant smell. How to lose weight with oil-burning thyme juice, what does thyme juice do?
The effect of herbs on weight loss, as well as diet and exercise movements to get rid of excess weight, is a fact that cannot be ignored. You can make it easier to lose weight by including foods such as ginger, cinnamon, rosemary, cloves, mustard seeds and thyme, which are fat-burning, into your diet. Fats accumulating in some parts of the body cause drooping images, causing a feeling of discomfort in the person. Apart from oils such as rosemary or cinnamon, which can be used to accelerate the burning of the oils here, thyme, which is used to add flavor to the dishes, will work. If you want to lose weight easily with the thyme juice formula, you can find the effective cure recipe in the details of the news.
DOES THYME JUICE WEAK? WEIGHT LOSSING EFFECT OF THYME JUICE…
Thyme juice, which is one of the medicinal plants that support weight loss, helps the metabolism to work faster by causing the blood circulation in the body to activate. Today, among the methods applied to melt the fat in the region, which is based on the regional slimming method, you can turn the fat into energy and burn it with thyme spice, which will be useful for you.
It is known that thyme juice contributes to weight loss and supports the weight loss process. In the slimming method with thyme, which does not need to make extra arrangements, provided that it is not unhealthy, especially digestion is relieved. In the digestive system, which has no problems, the body can easily burn fat and excess weight can be melted.
HOW IS THYME JUICE MADE TO LOSE WEIGHT?
- Put 1-2 glasses of water in a large saucepan and 2-3 pinches of fresh thyme in a small saucepan.
- Put the small pot into the large pot and put 1 glass of water in it, put the pot lid upside down and boil the water for 1 hour on the fire.
- After boiling, your thyme juice will be ready.
NOTE: Since the taste of the prepared thyme juice will be bitter, people who do not like this taste can add lemon and 2 tomatoes into the thyme. Add the tomatoes first, then squeeze the lemon, and wait for 5 minutes for the water to mix. You can consume it after the waiting process is over.
WHEN AND HOW SHOULD THYME JUICE BE CONSUMED?
Thyme juice, which is one of the most effective mixtures among slimming cures, should be consumed on an empty stomach between meals. Nothing should be consumed until half an hour or 1 hour after drinking this mixture, which should not be drunk just before the meal. The mixture, which is recommended to be consumed only about 1 cup during the day, may cause discomfort such as reflux and nausea if consumed in large quantities.
Should Thyme Juice be Drank on an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
People who try the method of losing weight with thyme juice can start with an average of 3 kilos of weight loss during the effect period depending on their metabolism. It has been observed that a total of 7 kilos can be lost in 1 month at the weight loss rate that differs from month to month. Before starting the day, consume thyme juice, which you can consume when you are hungry, 30 minutes before breakfast. If you cannot drink in the morning when you are hungry, you can drink it half an hour before you go to sleep at night.
WHAT IS THYME JUICE GOOD FOR? BENEFITS OF THE MIRACLE OF THYME JUICE
- Having strong antioxidant substances, thyme helps diet by seriously affecting the metabolic rate when consumed as a cure for slimming.
- Thyme juice, which has both health and weight loss properties, strengthens the body’s immune system and acts as a shield against diseases.
- Thyme juice, which is very good for heartburn, reflux, and nausea seen in people with digestive problems, when applied regularly, prevents indigestion that may occur after meals and prevents constipation.
- Thyme juice, which is very good for acne in skin health as well as having a positive effect on body health and diet, accelerates the treatment of acne with its antiseptic and antioxidant structure.
- Thyme juice, which you will pour into the last rinse water before you take a bath, is a solution to the problems of flaking and dryness on the scalp. Thus, the hair will gain a more lively and shiny appearance.