Ingredients for Baked Banana Fig Porridge Recipe
- 50 g oats
- 3-4 ripe figs
- 50 g walnuts or nuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 30 g raisins
- 5 tablespoons almond/coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, agave syrup, or carob extract
How to Make Oatmeal Porridge with Baked Banana and Figs?
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees with the fan setting. Put the oats in a bowl, pour enough boiling water to cover and leave for 10 minutes until soft.
- While the oats are soaking, mash one of the bananas. Slice the other to garnish. Cut the walnuts into small pieces.
- When the oats absorb the water and become soft, mix them with mashed banana, chopped walnuts, natural sweetener of your choice, cinnamon, vegetable milk and raisins.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and place the sliced banana and fig pieces on it. Bake for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.