Oats is the first food that many people who want to lose their excess weight apply. You can lose weight quickly by making coffee porridge, which has been popular lately. So, how to make oatmeal with coffee that makes you lose 5 kilos in 6 days? Here is the most effective weight loss coffee porridge recipe…
Oats, which are recommended by dietitians in their nutrition programs, are among the foods richest in fiber. You can control your weight by including oats, which is both delicious and nutritious, in your meals. You can consume oats, whose benefits for human health do not end, either in the form of porridge or for breakfast in the morning. For those who do not like porridge, which you can enrich with fruits and nuts, we are here with a brand new and recently trending very delicious coffee porridge. With this recipe, which tastes like tiramisu, which you can’t give up after eating, you will both be full and lose weight quickly. Here is the shocking recipe that made you lose 5 kilos in 6 days with the intriguing coffee oatmeal…
RECIPES OF COFFEE FOG FOOD
- 3 tablespoons of soft oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of granulated coffee
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 2 teaspoons of honey
For the above:
- Sliced Banana
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
– Put 3 tablespoons of soft oatmeal in a saucepan. If you have regular oatmeal at home, you can use it by blending it.
– Then add 1 tablespoon of granulated coffee to the oats.
– Then pour 1 glass of milk on it and mix it all well. Put it on the stove and continue cooking, stirring.
– After cooking, add 1 tablespoon of labneh cheese on it.
– Optionally, you can add 2 teaspoons of honey, date extract or carob molasses. Adjust the amount of sweet to your liking.
– Mix it well with the help of a spoon until it thickens.
– Finally, you can add banana slices on top if you want. You can also make it more delicious by sprinkling a little cocoa with the help of a strainer.
– You can start the day more energetic with porridge with the taste of tiramisu.
Enjoy your meal…
How many calories in porridge with coffee
- 476 KCALs,
- 77 grams of Carbs,
- 19.5 grams of Protein,
- 12 grams of Fat,
- 11 grams of Fiber