Ingredients for Osmaniye Peanut and Avocado Salad Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados (diced)
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 spoons of lemon juice
- 4 sprigs of parsley (finely chopped)
- 4 spoons Osmaniye peanuts (coarsely crushed)
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- salt to taste
- chili pepper to taste
How to Make Osmaniye Peanut and Avocado Salad
- Sprinkle lemon juice over avocados to prevent browning, let stand and mix with pistachios.
- Mix the cinnamon, flakes and powdered peppers well, drizzle this mixture over the avocados, mix with the parsley and onion.
- After about 20 minutes in the refrigerator, serve.