Ingredients for the plum quinoa salad recipe
- 4 tablespoons of white quinoa
- 4 red plums
- 2 small or 1 large carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- salt, pepper
How to Make Plum Quinoa Salad
Making Plum Quinoa Salad Step by Step:
Originating from South America, quinoa is grown mostly in Peru and Chile. In Turkey, it is grown in Antalya and its surroundings. This nutrient that helps to lose weight; It is used in salads, soups, meatballs and meat dishes. It is one of the foods containing high amount of protein. If your materials are ready; Let’s see together how to make gluten-free delicious plum quinoa salad:
- To begin the recipe, cut the plums into four. Peel the carrots and cut into finger thicknesses.
- Chop the onions into apple slices. Meanwhile, peel and crush the garlic.
- Mix the vegetables and fruits with a little salt, pepper and olive oil, put them on a tray and bake in a preheated 200°C oven.
- Boil the quinoa in salted water until it swells. Combine the vegetables and fruits softened in the oven with quinoa, and finally add the dried mint and vinegar and mix.
- You can consume plum quinoa salad with sea bass in a casserole. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Plum Quinoa Salad?
- Add salt to the water to shorten the boiling time.
- When the water starts to warm, add the quinoa. This way the quinoa will cook faster.
- Add olive oil and vinegar when serving the salad.
- You can also add corn and pomegranate syrup to the salad you have prepared.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Plum Quinoa Salad?
One serving of plum quinoa salad is about 50 calories. You can add this recipe, which facilitates digestion, to your list. For a different taste, you can also try the purslane and strawberry quinoa salad recipe.
Are you looking for practical diet meals that you can prepare at home in a short time? Don’t forget to take a look at the delicious caprese pasta salad recipe that you can serve alone or with meals.