Ingredients for zucchini chips recipe
- 1 zucchini
- 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 spoon of vinegar
- sea salt
How to Make Pumpkin Chips
Making Pumpkin Chips Step by Step:
Green squash, whose homeland is known as South America, is mostly grown in the Central Anatolia Region in Turkey. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it reduces the risk of cancer by reducing tumor cells. Recommended for heart patients, this nutrient is used in practical recipes such as zucchini hash or zucchini patties. If your ingredients are ready, we can get started with the snack zucchini chip recipe.
- First, set the oven to 90 degrees. While the oven is heating, thinly slice the zucchini.
- Mix the sliced zucchini with olive oil and vinegar. Rest like this for 10 minutes.
- Then lay the zucchini on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and sprinkle salt on it.
- Bake the zucchini for about 2 hours. You can serve it hot or cold after cooking. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Pumpkin Chips Recipe?
- You can increase the size of the ingredients in the recipe according to the number of people.
- If you wish, you can also prepare by peeling the skin of the zucchini.
- Before starting the recipe, rest the sliced zucchini in salt water and allow it to dry. So you can keep the color alive.
- In addition to zucchini chips, you can also add potatoes. When the zucchini slices start to cool, take them from the tray and leave them on a paper towel.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Zucchini Chips?
One serving of zucchini chips is about 70 calories. You can consume this recipe for diet lists as a snack.
Looking for different diet foods to add to your list? You can take a look at the curry almond recipe, which does not end with counting the benefits.