These healthy pumpkin breads are made with healthy ingredients. Here is the recipe for diet pumpkin bread…
- You can use 450 g grated raw pumpkin or 600 g pumpkin puree.
- 4 organic eggs
- Small amount of coconut (optional)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 350 g ground almonds
- pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven at 160°C fan.
- Put the zucchini, eggs, salt, oil, and nutmeg in the bowl.
- Add the ground almonds and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the bread mold and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. (use baking paper)
- Cook for about 1 hour. Check after 1 hour and test as times may vary depending on your oven and temperature.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 1 hour before removing from bread tin. Enjoy your meal…