Ingredients for Pumpkin Hummus
- 4 zucchini
- 4 tablespoons of tahini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10-15 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Black pepper
For the above
How to Make Pumpkin Hummus
- After washing the zucchini, slice it lengthwise into half a centimeter thick.
- Cook the zucchini slices in a preheated cast iron grill pan until soft by turning them. (You can also bake the zucchini slices in the oven.)
- Then add garlic, a tablespoon of olive oil, fresh mint, salt, pepper and tahini to the zucchini and grind in a high speed robot until puree.
- Take the puree on a deep serving plate, open the center with the help of a spoon and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Finally, sprinkle the pine nuts raw or roasted on top. Serve garnished with fresh mint leaves.
You can also use coconut oil or Medium Chain Triglycrides instead of olive oil.