Ingredients for Purslane and Strawberry Quinoa Salad
- 100 g purslane
- 75 g red quinoa (boiled, chilled)
- 25 g red pepper
- 25 g yellow pepper
- 25 g cucumber
- 25 g purple cabbage
- 50 g strawberries
- A spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- One teaspoon of white wine vinegar
How to Make Purslane and Strawberry Quinoa Salad
Step by Step Making Quinoa Salad with Purslane and Strawberry:
Purslane, which contains plenty of fiber, is often used in salads. In addition to being a diet-friendly food, it also protects heart health. Strawberry, which is frequently used in desserts, is known as a source of antioxidants. It facilitates the elimination of toxins in the body, and also provides relief in digestion. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the purslane and strawberry quinoa salad recipe that you can’t get enough of with its different taste.
- Chop the red pepper, yellow pepper, cucumber and purple cabbage into small cubes and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Add quinoa, olive oil, white wine vinegar and salt as much as you want and mix.
- Place the washed and drained purslane as beds on a serving plate.
- Serve by placing the quinoa mixture and the strawberries cut in half on it.
- You can serve purslane and strawberry quinoa salad with brown rice and beet sea bass. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Quinoa Salad with Purslane and Strawberry?
- Make sure that the ingredients you use are fresh.
- Tear off the yellowed parts with your hands and rinse with plenty of water and leave for 10 minutes to dry.
- Drizzle the quinoa mixture over the peppers and cabbage before serving.
- Add pepper, cabbage and cucumbers to the purslane first. Then add the quinoa sauce and mix.
- If you wish, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and pomegranate syrup.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Purslane and Strawberry Quinoa Salad?
One serving of purslane and strawberry quinoa salad is about 60 calories. You can consume this recipe alone or with the main course.
For light and delicious recipes, you can use diet food. You can add the high protein bean and chicken salad recipe to your notes.