Ingredients for Quince Celery Carpaccio Recipe
- 1 medium onion
- 3 medium celery
- 1 medium quince
- 1 small carrot
- 2 medium oranges
- 3-4 tablespoons of peanuts
- Olive oil
How to Make Quince Celery Carpaccio?
- For quince celery carpaccio, fry 1 grated onion in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add 1 grated carrot and continue frying.
- It is 3 mm, close to the cooking of those two. Add the thinly sliced celery and quince and add the juice of 2 oranges.
- Add salt and cook on low heat until the water evaporates.
- When it cools down, put it on arugula leaves, add the stuffed peanuts that we roasted in a teflon pot, again without oil, and finally, sprinkle the finely chopped parsley on it and serve.