Ingredients for the quinoa fruit salad recipe
- 3 cups boiled quinoa
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- a pinch of mint
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon, grated
- 3 spoons of lemon juice
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar
How to Make Quinoa Fruit Salad
Making Quinoa Fruit Salad Step by Step:
Quinoa, whose homeland is South America, is mostly grown in Thrace in our country. This nutrient, which is used in salads and main dishes, helps to lose weight. It facilitates digestion and provides relief from chronic pain. It is among the foods recommended especially for migraine patients. It does not contain gluten. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the delicious quinoa fruit salad recipe with rich nutritional values.
- To prepare the sauce; Whisk olive oil, lemon peel, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, boil the quinoa and chop the fruits you will use.
- After preparing the sauce, add the quinoa, mango, strawberries, blueberries and pine nuts to a large bowl.
- After preparing the salad, pour the dressing on it and mix. Finally, garnish with nena leaves. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Quinoa Fruit Salad?
- Before starting the recipe, clean the skins of the quinoa.
- To remove the bitter taste, you can soak it in water for 15 minutes.
- Pour the sauce you prepared when you are going to serve the salad. So you can prevent it from releasing water.
- In addition to the salad, you can add yogurt, peaches and honey.
- Taste the fruits you will use before starting the recipe. Do not use rotten or yellowed ones.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Quinoa Fruit Salad?
One serving of quinoa fruit salad is about 50 calories. This food, which is rich in protein and iron, is indispensable for diet lists as it facilitates digestion. If you wish, you can also try the purslane and strawberry quinoa salad.
If you are looking for hearty and delicious diet meals that you can add to your list, you can take a look at the delicious turkey meatball recipe that accelerates metabolism and supports bone development.