Ingredients for Quinoa Patties
- 100 g quinoa
- 2 tablespoons of quinoa flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 sprigs of green onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 matchbox size goat cheese
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of homemade vinegar
- Quarter teaspoon of baking soda
- A pinch of cumin, salt and pepper
How to Make Quinoa Patties
- Boil the quinoa in a saucepan for 15 minutes and drain. On the other hand, chop the green onion, parsley and grate the carrot. When the quinoa is a little warm, mix the vegetables and all the other ingredients in a bowl. Pour olive oil into the pan and give the mixture the shape of meatballs and cook it on both sides.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for the quinoa meatball hamburger recipe