Ingredients for quinoa pizza recipe
- 150 g quinoa
- 100 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- 7-8 leaves of spinach
How to Make Quinoa Pizza
You can eat pizza even while dieting.
- Take the quinoa in a saucepan, add enough warm water to cover it. Cook for a few minutes until the quinoa absorbs the juice and swells. Take it off the stove and transfer it to the blender jar after it has cooled. Add the baking soda, olive oil, salt and pepper and whiz until smooth. Lay greaseproof paper on the base of a 23 cm diameter springform cake tin and press the mixture you prepared into the mold and flatten it with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in a preheated 220 degree oven for about 25 minutes. Remove the cooked pizza base, spread the pizza sauce on it and sprinkle with thyme. Place the round cut mozzarella cheese and spinach leaves. Bake for a few more minutes until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and serve by slicing without waiting.
A slightly sour green salad would be nice with your quinoa pizza.