Ingredients for Baked Crispy Mozzarella Recipe
- 1 box of mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 egg yolks
How to Make Roasted Crispy Mozzarella
Making Baked Crispy Mozzarella Step by Step:
One of the most popular cheeses in the world, mozzarella is known as the original flavor of Italy. It is generally used in making pizza, pasta and sauces. It is served in slices with meals. There are varieties prepared with buffalo and cow’s milk. Due to its high calcium value, it supports bone development. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the low-fat baked crispy mozzarella recipe that you can consume as a snack.
- First, take the mozzarella balls out of the water and drain them. Beat the egg yolks with a pinch of salt.
- Dip the cheese first in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs and place on the baking tray.
- Fry at 180 degrees until golden brown. Serve hot.
What are the Tips for Baked Crispy Mozzarella?
- Adjust the oven temperature when starting the recipe. Thus, you can ensure that all sides are cooked evenly.
- Store the egg white in a different container. You can use it to make desserts.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. After cooking, take the mozzarella into a different bowl. Otherwise, it will be difficult to remove.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Roasted Crispy Mozzarella?
One serving of crispy baked mozzarella is about 120 calories. You can add this recipe, which has a high protein value, to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the mozzarella sticks recipe.
To discover new tastes and eat healthy, you can take a look at the light, practical and delicious date truffle recipe, which is very popular among diet foods.