Ingredients for the light barberry recipe
- 100 g buckwheat
- 3-4 sprigs of spring onions
- Half a bunch of parsley
- half a bunch of dill
- 1.5 tablespoons of chili paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- A pinch of salt and cumin
Slightly barren How To
- Boil the buckwheat until the water is absorbed. After waiting for it to cool a little, put the chopped fresh onion, parsley and dill into it. Add salt, cumin, tomato paste and olive oil. After mixing well, pour pomegranate syrup on top and serve.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for buckwheat barren recipe