It is necessary to pay attention to some tricks in order not to gain weight in Eid al-Adha, when meat consumption and offerings are plentiful. In order not to regret later, we have compiled nutritional recommendations for you that limit the calorie balance during the holiday. So, what are the ways to not gain weight on Eid-al-Adha? Does qurban meat make you gain weight? What should be considered in order to eat healthy during Eid al-Adha?
In Eid al-Adha, when dieters are most concerned about the possibility of gaining weight, delicious meats and desserts will appear on the tables. When this is the case, not being able to say no to the guests’ treats and missing the measure of the missed tastes cause at least 1-2 kilos to gain during the Eid al-Adha. However, you can spend Eid-al-Adha without gaining weight by paying attention to some tricks. When you are visiting the elders, baklavas with sherbet, milky desserts and meat dishes, which are very difficult to say no, can cause you to break your diet if not consumed carefully. Eid meals that are consumed irregularly and uncontrollably can lead to cardiovascular diseases, fatty liver or cholesterol disorders in the coming days. Particular attention should be paid to portion control, food preference and cooking, especially for people with chronic conditions.
WHAT SHOULD BE ATTENTION TO IN order not to gain weight on the sacrifice?
– Be careful not to eat more than 3 meals a day should be done.
– Chocolate should be eaten sparingly in order not to miss the sweet and sugary desserts.
– Oily foods such as frying and roasting should be avoided.
– When cooking meat, methods such as baking, boiling or grilling should be preferred.
– If vegetables with meat are to be made, oil should not be used in it.
– Healthy alternatives such as yoghurt, ayran or tzatziki should be preferred instead of acidic beverages.
– Drink 10-12 glasses of water every day.
– Those who have heart diseases and cancer in the consumption of red meat should not consume more than 2 times a week.
NOTE: The above-mentioned tips Dietitian Specialist. Sevil Ürer Vefalı .
HOW MANY CALORIES OF BOILED MEAT?
Boiled meat is a very healthy meal when it is separated from its fat. In a meat dish made by adding a small potato, the potato is equivalent to a slice of bread. You should reduce the amount of bread while consuming a meat dish with potatoes.
Calorie chart of boiled meat:
– 100 grams of boiled meat is 89 calories.
– 10 grams of meat 9 calories
– 30 grams of meat 27 calories
– 230 grams of meat 204 calories
– 130 grams of meat 115 calories
– 220 grams of meat is 195 calories.
What are the nutritional values of 1 portion of boiled meat?
– Carbohydrate (g) value is 1.78
– Protein (g) value is 12.25
– Fat (g) value is 3 .58
– Fiber (g) value is 0.21
– Cholesterol (mg) value is 38.93
– Sodium (mg) value 53.20
– Potassium (mg) value is 117.08
– Calcium (mg) value is 15.64.
DIET THAT CAN BE MADE SPECIALLY FOR THE SACRIFIC DAY
While meat consumption peaked during the Eid-al-Adha, fruit and vegetable consumption decreased considerably. With the grapefruit diet, which provides low calorie and moderate protein consumption, 800-1000 kcal is taken daily. Thanks to this fruit, which reduces insulin, fat storage is reduced. It prevents the protein-rich diet from turning into fat in the intestines with its beneficial enzymes that break down fats.
GRAPEFRUIT DIET LIST TO LOSE 5 KGS 10 DAYS:
– 2 eggs, 2 thin slices of bacon, black coffee, half a grapefruit or 250 ml grapefruit juice.
– Shepherd’s salad, as much meat as you want, half a grapefruit or 250 ml grapefruit juice
– A dish made with vegetables and non-starchy green leaves, such as celery, beets or red cabbage. Unlimited meat or fish, half a grapefruit or 250 ml grapefruit juice
– 250 ml skim milk
NOTE: Oil can be used in salads. It is recommended to eat food by cooking. It is strictly forbidden to use sugar in grapefruit juice.