Ingredients for Spicy Pecan Recipe
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
How to Make Spicy Pecans
Making Spicy Pecans Step by Step:
Pecan nut, whose homeland is North America, is mostly grown in the Mediterranean and Aegean Regions in our country. This nutrient, which has the highest antioxidant value among nuts, reduces the risk of infectious diseases and cancer. It contains vitamins A, C, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc. It increases the body’s resistance against diseases such as stroke, heart attack and strengthens immunity. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the delicious spicy pecans recipe that will keep its freshness for a long time.
- Before starting the recipe, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Raw pecans; mix with olive oil, sugar, salt and ground pepper and spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast the baking tray for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
What are the Tips for Spicy Pecans?
- Preheat the oven so that the walnuts cook evenly.
- Use greaseproof paper so that the walnuts do not stick to the tray.
- Towards the end of the cooking process, you can reduce the temperature of the oven.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Spicy Pecans?
One pecan is 20 calories, and one serving is about 500 calories. You can add this recipe to diet lists as a snack. If you are looking for a different snack, you can try the zucchini chips or curry almond recipe.
Here you can find light and delicious diet meals that you can consume to control weight. Don’t forget to include the olive oil artichoke recipe, which is served as a main course, in your notes.