Ingredients for the Spinach Pie Recipe
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
- 1 carrot
- 1 black carrot (or 2 regular carrots)
- Yogurt made from 2 tablespoons of goat’s milk
- 5 tablespoons of goat’s cheddar cheese
- Half a teaspoon of sumac and coriander
- A pinch of salt, pepper
How to Make Spinach Pie without Pastry
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Then add the other ingredients along with the grated carrots. Mix it all together and spread it on the baking tray. Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes. A few minutes before you take it from the oven, sprinkle the grated goat cheddar cheese and melt it.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click here for the Spinach Pie Recipe