Ingredients for Stuffed Zucchini with Chicken Meat
- 8 long and thin zucchini
- 250 g minced chicken breast
- 70 g bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 70 g grated fresh cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of water
- salt, pepper
How to Make Stuffed Zucchini with Chicken Mince
- Soften the inside of the bread in milk and crumble it by squeezing it with your hands. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and remove the insides with a teaspoon and chop finely.
- Take the chicken mince in a deep bowl. Add the bread crumbs, chopped zucchini, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons of cheese and add the rest and mix.
- Divide the mixture into the zucchini you prepared. Place the zucchini in the baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil and water around the zucchini and sprinkle with salt. Cover the mold with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and sprinkle the separated cheese over the zucchini.
- Cook the zucchini for another 5 minutes. Serve hot or warm. Enjoy your meal.
- You can serve stuffed zucchini with chicken mince with spicy paste.
What are the Tips for Stuffed Zucchini with Minced Chicken?
- Before starting the recipe, peel the outside of the zucchini mottled.
- Be sure to use bread crumbs in the recipe. Make sure there are no crusts.
- Leave a gap when filling the zucchini you have prepared. This way you can prevent overflow.
- Preheat the oven so that the zucchini cooks evenly.
- If you are going to use rice stuffing, pre-soak the rice.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Stuffed Zucchini with Minced Chicken?
- One stuffed zucchini is about 85 calories. Do not forget to add this dish, which has 310 calories per serving, to your diet list. Alternatively, you can try the stuffed zucchini recipe.
Include the recipe for stuffed peppers with olive oil, which you can easily prepare at home, in your notes. Don’t forget to share your favorite recipes with your loved ones.