Ingredients for tuna salad recipe with mustard sauce
- 450 g fresh potatoes
- 450 g green beans
- 300 g tuna
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- 1 spoon of mustard
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- Lemon slices, parsley and extra olives
How To Make Tuna Salad With Mustard Sauce
Making Tuna Salad with Mustard Sauce Step by Step:
Tuna, which is very popular among fish varieties, is often used in salads. This food, which is sold in canned form, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis by protecting heart health. Tuna fish, which is rich in protein and omega 3, also supports mental development. It is recommended to be consumed once a week, as it reduces the risk of developing breast and kidney cancer. If your ingredients are ready, let’s see how to make tuna salad with mustard sauce that will add flavor to diet lists:
- First, boil and drain the potatoes and beans. In another bowl, whisk together the olives, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Reserve the oil of the tuna you will use for use in the salad.
- Divide the potatoes, beans and tuna on 4 different serving plates. Drizzle the olive sauce over them.
- Garnish with lemon slices, parsley and green olives.
- You can serve tuna salad with mustard sauce with homemade compote. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Tuna Salad with Mustard Sauce?
- Soak the beans in warm water before starting the recipe. So it will soften faster.
- Cut the tuna into small pieces on a cutting board.
- Add the dressing of the salad at the time of serving. Otherwise, it will release its water and lose its consistency.
- If you wish, you can prepare a richer salad with cherry tomatoes and corn.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Tuna Salad with Mustard Dressing?
One serving of tuna salad with mustard dressing is about 180 calories. You can add tuna salad, which contains many minerals, to your diet lists.
Are you looking for practical salad recipes that you can serve alongside main dishes or on diet lists? Don’t forget to take a look at the delicious cowpea salad recipe that will add color to your tables.