Ingredients for tuna sandwich recipe
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 small cans of diet tuna
- 1 tablespoon of diet mayonnaise
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 1 red tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- half a bunch of arugula
- curly parsley
- feta cheese
- black pepper
- tomato slices
- Red pepper
How to Make a Tuna Sandwich
- Drain the water from the canned fish and put it in a bowl. Finely chop the pepper and add the onions.
- Add chopped dill, grated lemon peel, salt, mustard and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Arrange arugula leaves on two slices of bread. Divide the fish mixture over the arugula.
- Place the curly parsley towards the ends and cover the slices of bread on it.
- Pour thyme and cayenne pepper on the diced white cheese and put it in a garbage can. Add pepper and tomato slices, dip on sandwiches and serve.