Ingredients for Vegan Ayran Recipe
- 1 cup of shelled rice
- 2 glasses of water
- Juice of half a lemon
- less than 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Vegan Buttermilk?
- First of all, put the rice in a saucepan and add 2 glasses of water to it and cook it until it becomes mush.
- When all the water has evaporated, add 1 more glass of water and pass it through the blender.
- Add salt and lemon juice to the mixture and keep it in the fridge.
- When the mixture is kept in the fridge, it becomes the consistency of yogurt.
- To make buttermilk, add salt and water to the mixture. If you wish, you can also add finely chopped dill and mint.
- You can also consume it as tzatziki by adding chopped cucumbers to this mixture. Enjoy your meal.