Ingredients for Vegan Cheese Recipe
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon of rock salt
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable gelatin (agar agar)
How to Make Vegan Cheese
- Put the cashews in a bowl and add water to cover them.
- Soak the cashews in this water for an average of 6 hours.
- At the end of the waiting period, drain the cashews.
- Put a glass of warm water, rock salt, tahini and cashews in a blender.
- In another bowl, melt the gelatin by mixing the agar agar and a glass of water.
- Add the agar agar to the mixture you passed through the blender.
- Put the mixture you prepared in a square mold and leave it in the freezer for 1 hour. Your cheese is ready. Enjoy your meal.