Ingredients for Vegan Kokorec Recipe
- 1 kg oyster mushrooms
- 5 tomatoes
- 10 green peppers
- 5 capia peppers
- Olive oil, salt, cumin, ground red pepper, thyme, chili flakes and black pepper
How to Make Vegan Kokorec?
- Wash all the vegetables well with plenty of water and chop them into cubes.
- Then, cook the raw oyster mushroom with olive oil and little water on high heat with the lid closed until it releases its water and absorbs it.
- When the mushrooms absorb their juices, take the stove to low heat and stir-fry it with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Fry the chopped green peppers and capia peppers in a wok with olive oil.
- Add chopped tomatoes and continue cooking. Add the cooked mixture over the mushrooms.
- Add your favorite spices to the mushroom mixture and cook on low heat until all the water has been absorbed.
- After the mixture is cooked, add thyme on it and turn off the heat by mixing. (Do not add thyme during cooking.)
- Cut half the bread from the edge and heat it in the toaster.
- Put the vegan kokorec into the bread and add chili pepper, thyme, olive oil and cumin on it. Enjoy your meal.