Ingredients for Vegan Nutella (Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free) Recipe
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon liquid applesauce (you can also use palm juice, palm sugar, agave syrup, maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 160 g of melted dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- half a teaspoon of salt
How to Make Vegan Nutella (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- First, set the oven to 200 degrees and wait for it to warm up.
- Take the hazelnuts on a tray and roast them in the heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Leave the hazelnuts at room temperature to cool. When the first temperatures pass, take it into a kitchen towel and rub it with your hands. This will separate the shells.
- Put the hazelnuts in the food processor. Add sugar from apples to it and knead until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and continue the pulverization process until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- You can enjoy refined sugar-free and gluten-free vegan Nutella for breakfast.