Ingredients for Vegan Parmesan Cheese Recipe
- 150 g raw cashews
- About 5 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of white rice vinegar
- Ground mustard with the tip of 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder with the tip of 1 teaspoon
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- juice of 1 lemon
How to Make Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Pulse the raw cashews at the highest level of the blender to make flour.
- Add the nutritional yeast to the cashew that you have turned into flour and pass it through the blender again.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Give the cheese, which has become dough, the shape you want with your hands and wrap it in an oiled baking paper.
- Consume after a day in the refrigerator.