Ingredients for Vegan Muffin Recipe
- 150 g melted vegan cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons of baked cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter (or vegetable margarine)
- 1 glass of water
How to Make Vegan Muffins
- First, grate the melted vegan cheese and set aside.
- Melt the vegan butter or vegetable margarine in a pan. When the oil is completely melted, reduce the heat and add cornmeal.
- Roast the sifted flour with the help of a wooden spoon.
- The important part in making vegan muhlama is the slow roasting of the flour.
- Then add the water and mix it again on low heat so that it does not clump together.
- After a few minutes, add the grated cheese on top. Mix until the cheeses melt and get the consistency of muhlama.
- Turn off the stove by adding some salt according to the salt of the cheese.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate pan, turn off the heat when it turns brown and pour it over the muhlama.
- Serve hot. Enjoy your meal.