Ingredients for Cashew Pesto Creamy Vegetable Pasta Recipe
- 80 g raw cashews
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-2 pinches of fresh basil
- juice of 1.5 lemons
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 clove of peeled garlic or its powder (optional)
- 3-4 zucchini
- 3-4 slices of sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
How to Make Cashew Pesto Creamy Vegetable Pasta?
- Use cashews either raw or by sautéing them in a pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients except zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Add some water if needed.
- After cutting the zucchini into pasta with a spiral cutter, sauté them in the pan for 3-5 minutes or leave them raw.
- Finally, pour the sauce we prepared on it and mix it well.
- Serve garnished with finely chopped dried tomatoes if you wish.