Ingredients for Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
- 3 slices of watermelon
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 cups milk (low-fat or light)
- 5 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
How to Make Watermelon Smoothie?
- First, slice the watermelon into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Pulse the milk, watermelon, oatmeal, raisins and biscuits from the blender.
- When the ingredients become a liquid mixture, divide into glasses.
- If you wish, you can add coarse hazelnuts or 2-3 ice cubes.
- You can also choose orange biscuits instead of plain biscuits to add flavor. Enjoy your meal.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Watermelon Smoothie?
- 1 cup of watermelon smoothie is worth about 192 calories.