Swedish diet ; Thanks to Aylin Livaneli, she reached Turkey and became famous in Europe. it is a diet program . Unlike most diets, it is a healthy diet and at the same time it can be applied by a wider audience. It is a program that can lose up to 8 kilos in 2 weeks and promises that the lost weight will not be regained in the long run.
What Are the Rules of the Swedish Diet?
Swedish dietThe rules to be followed are:
- Products that can be consumed with sugar, such as coffee, tea and soft drinks; Sugar should not be drunk.
- During the diet, an average of 2 liters of water should be consumed per day.
- The diet should last between 6 and 13 days.
- After the diet is applied and finished, the same diet should not be started again in a short time.
- Lunch and dinner can be changed in the diet program.
Advice for People Who Will Follow the Swedish Diet
Some of the things that people who will make a Swedish diet should pay attention to are:
- While applying the diet program, sports should be done at the same time.
- It is a program that should not be implemented unconsciously. Essential nutrients should be continued. Because the Swedish diet healthySince it is a diet, it does not cut out essential nutrients.
- Since the Swedish diet aims to lose weight in a healthy way by eating everything; People who really have a question of getting fat should make a calorie count by doing this diet.
- The Swedish diet is a diet in which the lost weight is not regained for a period of 2 years.
- It is a diet program that has been seen many times to give definite results.