Losing weight on the tuna diet It is possible in as little as 3 days. The tuna diet, which guarantees slimming as well as getting rid of excess weight, is the favorite of those who want to lose weight permanently.
- high protein,
- Omega 3,
- EPA and DHA fatty acids,
- Zinc and magnesium minerals,
- Iodine, selenium and choline super minerals
Tuna fish, which contains in its body, facilitates healthy weight loss by protecting the muscles during the weight loss process.
What are the Results Observed in Tuna Diet?
Those on the tuna dietare satisfied with their results.
- 1.5 kilos in 3 days,
- 3 kilos in 5 days
With this diet, where positive results are obtained, the risk of regaining weight is reduced by increasing muscle mass.
What Are the Recipes to Use in the Tuna Diet?
5 days tunarecipes are the fastest and most accurate diet list. How much tuna should be consumed in dietIn response to the question, a 5-day sample tuna diet list is shared below:
- Breakfast: Porridge with almond milk
- Lunch: 1 slice of sourdough whole wheat bread with tuna with dill
- Snack: 1 medium orange and 10 raw almonds
- Dinner: 4 tablespoons of green lentil dish with minced meat, 1 small bowl of tzatziki and greens salad
- Breakfast: 1 egg with avocado made from egg white
- Lunch: Whole wheat pasta with tuna
- Snack: 1 glass of kefir and 5 walnuts
- Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with oat milk
- Lunch: Salad with curd and tuna meatballs
- Snack: 2 tangerines and 15 cashews
- Dinner: Red kidney beans with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 glass of buttermilk and low-fat carrot salad
- Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of curd cheese, tomato, cucumber and 1 thin slice of whole wheat bread
- Lunch: Avocado and tuna
- Snack: 1 glass of beetroot detox
- Dinner: 4 tablespoons of celery with olive oil, 2 tablespoons of non-fat yogurt and seasonal salad
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Lunch: Purple cabbage salad with tuna
- Snack: Half a grapefruit and 1 probiotic yogurt
- Dinner: 1 bowl of lentil soup, half a grapefruit and carrot salad