In the winter season, weight gain is experienced with the slowing metabolism due to weather conditions. To prevent this and to get rid of excess weight, you can achieve a magnificent body with a winter diet. Here, before you lose all motivation, follow all our tips on weight loss exercise and weight loss foods during the winter months.
During the transition from autumn to winter, the metabolic rate slows down due to the sudden return of cold weather. In the winter season, when the days are shorter and we benefit less from the sun’s rays, it is necessary to achieve the ideal weight and protect our body against diseases. There are some foods and some exercises that are recommended to be consumed by experts in order to lose the weight gained in the winter season, but not to gain more weight at the same time. Here are the foods you should consume in the winter diet and more…
In order to burn the calories of the foods we consume in our daily life more easily, it will be useful for our metabolism to work fast, not slow. So here are some tips for losing weight over the winter:
– If there are starchy foods such as rice, pasta, etc. on the table, be careful not to consume bread that day. Prefer whole grain breads as bread. In this way, you can be full with less bread and you will get many nutrients that are beneficial to your body.
– Be sure to consume vegetables and fruits that are in season. In winter, consume fruits rich in vitamin C such as oranges, tangerines and grapefruit.
– Try to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. You can also consume lukewarm water.
– Walk for at least 30 minutes 3 days a week. If you can’t walk in cold weather, try to exercise at home.
–Do not eat anything after 7 pm.
For dinner, instead of heavy desserts, consume milk and fruit desserts.
–The risk of infection is higher in winter, so consume more antioxidant-containing foods (such as vegetables, fruit, fish).
–Ventilate your room, your home, in short, the environment you are in frequently.
FOODS THAT ARE SLIM-FRIENDLY FRIENDLY IN WINTER
- Brussels sprouts
- Rolled oats
- black cabbage
- Red cabbage
- White cabbage
- Winter Melon
- Grapes (some types)
SPIRITUAL CABBAGE SOUP THAT LOSE 4 KG IN 1 WEEK
Try the hot and sour and healthy yet weight loss cabbage soup recipe. In addition to its delicious taste, it will accelerate your metabolism, prevent blood sugar fluctuations and make you feel full.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 heaping cups sliced green cabbage (about ½ medium head)
- 2 bell peppers, cored and chopped
- 1 tomato
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 cups minced meat or chicken breast
Add the olive oil to a large saucepan, then sauté the onions, carrots, cabbage, and peppers for about five to seven minutes, until soft. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL…