Ingredients for the noodle yogurt soup recipe
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 5 cups of hot water
- 1 cup of meat or chicken stock
- 1 cup of wholemeal noodles
- 1 cup of light yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
How to Make Yogurt Soup with Noodles
- Wash the chickpeas with plenty of water and drain the water. Add water and leave it overnight. Change the water and boil until soft.
- Let the water and broth boil. Add salt and noodles and cook until soft. Add the chickpeas and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt and flour well in a bowl. Add 1 ladle of the soup’s water and mix it by adding it to the soup gradually.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Melt the butter in a separate pan, mix it with the mint and add it to the soup.
- You can serve yogurt soup with classic meatballs and potato salad. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Yogurt Soup with Noodles?
- Make sure that the yogurt you will use in the recipe is homemade or strained.
- Beat the yoghurt mixture with a mixer and slowly add it to the pot. So you can avoid cutting it.
- Stir the soup constantly to avoid lumps.
- Prepare the sauce when you are going to serve the soup and pour it over the warm soup.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Noodle Yogurt Soup?
One scoop of noodle yogurt soup is about 80 calories. You can add this recipe, which is high in calcium, B vitamins and phosphorus, to diet lists. It is recommended to be consumed once a week to strengthen immunity.
Looking for soup recipes that you can serve before the main course? One of the most special flavors of Anatolia, rice soup is just for you!